Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TCG's Spring Style Files

I had to end this series with some of my own picks for Spring. I went with a more laid back Cali look with some killer accessories. Loving these blush wedges, bucket tote and classic Ray Bans. White jeans are my go-to when warm weather comes around and this multi-texture sweater may be in my J. Crew checkout basket as I write this. Hope you enjoyed the Spring Style Files and thanks to my lovely ladies - Cara {An Urban cottage}, Morgan {Attention to Detail} and Lauren {My So Called Blah-og} for your killer outfits.

Spring Style Files


J crew sweater
$78 - jcrew.com

J brand skinny jean
219 EUR - jades24.com

Joie leather shoes
$315 - tobi.com

J W Hulme embossed handbag
$550 - barneys.com

ASOS gold watch
33 EUR - asos.de


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Guest posts are so fun, I loved seeing what my girlies picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOODness I want this whole outfit STAT!!!!!!

    PS- Just found you and I'm soo glad!!! Fellow Chicago Blogger!

    xx-T

    http://curlyinthecity-tek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Morgan! Loved yours as well - a couple girls I work with wanted that dress of yours!

    ReplyDelete