Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guest Post Series: Spring Style Files II


Today's guest post is from Morgan {Attention to Detail}. Morgan and I were lucky enough to meet through our boyfriends, who went to college together. We've had some great times at weddings throughout the years and Bob and I had a blast visiting Morgan and Peter when they were living in San Francisco last year. Now Morgan lives in Madison, WI. She is extremely stylish and talented and just opened up her own Etsy shop - Le Vintage.

Here are her Spring picks...

Mink Pink Dress


Apepazza leather boot
$116 - amazon.com

Carolee pearl bracelet
115 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Kate Spade stud earring
$38 - nordstrom.com

Coach pearl pendant
$78 - coach.com

Isabel Marant silk scarve
85 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Essie Nail Polish
$8 - nordstrom.com




Hi This City Girl Readers! I’m so excited that Ashley asked me to participate in this series! I’m definitely thinking about Spring and have started trying to move into more transitional clothing as a result. So today, I picked an outfit that is actually similar to one I’ve been wearing already!

I started with the Sergeant Dress from Mink Pink. This dress is so versatile, I absolutely love mine! I actually have the army green version but fell in love with this navy one when searching online for an image. You could wear it with leggings now and then when the warm weather emerges you can just wear it with boots or ballet flats. I love pairing a light scarf with it and a statement bracelet. I kept the other jewelry simple and added a pop of color with the Marc Jacobs cross-body bag. And don’t forget the details like pale pink nail polish on your fingers!

Thanks again Ashley for inviting me to be part of this fun series!

Xo
Morgan



1 comment: