Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've got a Blog?

I've been inspired by a few people to start this blog. One of which has an incredibly clever blog of her own that I thouroughly enjoy reading. It's not that her life is ridiculously exciting- it's actually pretty similar to mine. But the way she writes makes it enjoyable. It is clear that she enjoys exploring the happenings of her day to day life through this outlet.

The second person is my friend and co-worker. While sitting outside sipping diet cokes with lemon on an attempt to catch some sun in the middle of the work day, we threw the idea around. I actually suggested that she start one, because I was sure it would be witty, and her stories are fantastic. And she did.

So, I thought I'd give it a try. While I can't promise the clever and witty diatribes of the ladies mentioned above, I'll do my best. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to read your updates!

    So glad you encouraged me to start mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Can't wait for more posts! Now Rob will have Bob to commiserate with about us putting the intimate details of our personal life on the internet.

    ReplyDelete